cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Time Sure Travels By....

Hello and a MUCH belated Happy New Year’s! Not to mention Happy Valentine's Day and President's Day. And how can I forget Groundhog Day? I can't. Happy Groundhog Day!

Life has been very busy since mid-December. I spent Christmas with my family, which was great. I never get to see them as much as I would like. Then I took a road trip with my sister to Portland, OR from the Texas panhandle. We left during the week following Christmas and spent New Year's in Portland. It was very fun. We drove through New Mexico, part of Colorado, Utah, Idaho and Oregon. We saw many sights and had a ball. New Year's was especially fun in Portland at Kay's neighborhood bar. Cheers to Laura & Kiara!

Here are the pictures from the road trip to Portland:

January was full of catch-up and attempts to return to normalcy. Work has been very busy. Earlier this month I was lucky enough to be able to travel to Seattle, WA for some meetings for work. Boy, I was happy - I never get to travel for work so it was really a treat. Around the meetings I was able to check out some sights. I visited the Pike Street Market and the Seattle Public Library as well as seeing the downtown area. The food was very good and the coffee was amazing. I learned from my recent travels to Portland and Seattle that I really love the Pacific Northwest! The weather is chill and the scenery is truly awesome. I will post my pictures from Seattle very soon to Flickr. Stay tuned for more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home