cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What the...?

I was kindly reminded today that I do have a blog "out there" and that I have not posted anything in quite awhile. I checked, and yes, I have a blog "out there". Actually two. And yes, it has been awhile since I have posted anything on either one of them. The blog in question is this blog. But I really could not believe how long it has been since I put anything up. It seems like just the other day I was marching around Western Europe (my vacation). But it has almost been 2 months and you guys have not heard a peep out of me. Not even a grunt. Maybe a nod though? Well things have been pretty busy since the beginning of November, partly eventful, partly uneventful. The eventful portion began the month of November with my vacation overseas. I traveled to Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges. I had a blast! See pictures on my flickr account. Since then I have been just busy with work and the holidays. Uneventful, at least compared to travel. But still good times. So sorry, I will try to make a little more noise. I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a superb New Year! Cheers!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home