cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Sunday, August 07, 2005

New Gadgets in the cblounge: Part 1

Welcome to the first part of a new "irregular" series of the cblounge*blog. This new series will include details, specs and general ra-ra of new gadgets acquired/desired by cb and the cblounge. I want to begin by saying I have always been an anti-Apple/pro-IBM person. That was until a couple of years ago. I really began to see the beauty and sweetness of what Apple was doing. When OS X first came out, me and a friend happened to be visiting a new Apple store near my apartment. As we were drooling over the awesome Apple displays, we noticed a demo was beginning of the new OS. I was sold from the beginning. It seemed so stable and everything was where it should be. Wow! A new image began to form in my head. There ARE computers out there that don't crash every other minute! Blue screens did not have to mean death anymore! It took some time for this dream to actualize, mainly because of one barrier: no funds. Well, last May I made the plunge and bought my first Mac! And I love it! I can't believe I waited so long.





I purchased a 12" iBook G4 from MacMall.com. They shipped it out to me really quickly and I was on the Mac highway. I have not looked back yet. It connected right up to my network and my new life began. My web site and this blog were both done on my Mac. Macs rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home