cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Blogger's itch?

When I started this blog, I was doing so without any intention of keeping it. Previously, I had set up a demo or beta blog on my web server, but it did not stay long. Sure, I had bounced around the idea for some time, but never really acted on it. Then more and more of my friends and family members started blogs. So I guess it is partly peer pressure. But blogging is beginning to sink in, rather it is getting into my system in a way that it may be here to stay. This last weekend I kept feeling like I was forgetting something. Like a book feels when no one reads it. I guess you could call it blogger's itch. I have been feeling compelled to keep this blog on the road. My website (cblounge.com) has also under gone major renovations and a move. Please visit if you have not in awhile.

I want to give a HUGE thanks to my buddy Luke for promoting my website and blog on his blog creation (click here to visit). His blog was a big influence that put me aboard the "blog-train".

I also wanted to congratulate my friend Deb on her getting her citizenship. That is very awesome. Way to go girl! Please give her a warm welcome as she is also a newbie to the blog world. (click here to visit)

A shout-out also goes to my buddy Bobby. We all will be awaiting the next update to his blog. (click here to visit)

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home