cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Holidays!

I just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years! I had a very good Christmas week with my family and some old friends. There was much eating, laughing, talking and even some drinking done. It was short in quantity but not in quality. But now it is the New Year, what will it bring us? What will we bring it? I have never been one for New Year resolutions, they always seem to be said and quickly forgotten. It seems people just make them so they can break them. But we should all have some kind of goals in our life (so I am told). So here I am, pondering over the possibilities. What will your New Year resolution(s) be this year?

I leave you will some “pet” inspiration on this matter….where will you leave your dander?
Pet Resolutions (from Joy of Tech)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home