cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

“Mac takes bite out of Windows”

Paul Andrews writes for the Seattle Times, “Hardly a week goes by that I don’t hear from a friend or colleague with a monumental Windows problem. I tell them I’m glad to help, on one condition: Next time they buy a computer, they agree to consider a Macintosh. A year ago, after a particularly trying week of spyware, adware, viral attacks, lock-ups and reboots, I changed my primary computer to a Mac.” [Nov 07, 2005]
Link

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:59:00 AM, Blogger LukeMiller said…

    was this targeted at me?

     
  • At Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:39:00 AM, Blogger cblounge said…

    Not at all Luke, I am just happy that more people are realizing (as I did) that Macs are the best computers out there right now, from the hardware to software down to the OS. They just work so well. It took me awhile to make the switch. The decision is yours, and I wish you luck on your path to Mactopia. You will be glad you made the switch, when you are ready and can make it. More power to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home