cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Current Top DVDs: Past, Present and Future

I have shared my current ‘Pod playlist, so I thought I would share my current DVD list. Here goes:

Past: Top DVDs watched in the last month
(No particular order)
  1. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  2. Wonderfalls: The Complete Series
  3. Sideways
  4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  5. Sin City
Present: DVDs Currently at the house to watch
(No particular order)
  1. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
  2. City of God
Future: Top DVDs in the Queue to watch in the next month or so
(No particular order)
  1. Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
  2. Monty Python's Life of Brian
  3. On the Waterfront
  4. Fawlty Towers: The Complete Set
  5. Carlito's Way: Rise to Power

What are you watching?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home