cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Saturday, October 08, 2005

New Gadgets in the cblounge: Part 3

Welcome to part 3 in the “New Gadgets” series, which I am very excited to bring you. Part 3 will be highlighting an item that has been the buzz ever since it’s release a month ago. Not only has it been the talk of the town, but also I was bound and determined to get one for myself from the moment I laid eyes on the little guy. It is truly a work of art, form and function. Of course I am talking about the iPod nano, and I received mine earlier this week. It has changed my life.


It is so small, yet can hold a good amount of music for my “on-the-go’ music needs (I bought the 4GB model).


This little music companion is so amazing! Perfect for where ever, when ever. If you haven’t had a chance to check one of these bad boys out, you need to make it happen. I have been assimilated…I belong to the pod people. Resistance is futile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home