cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday: Sick Day

What a day is has been. Pretty lousy really. I woke up around 6am feeling like a real train wreck. My head was throbbing and my stomach was very unstable. So I tired to sleep some more, hoping the pain would go away. By 8am I knew that this thing was here to stay, so I called in to the job and went back to bed. For the rest of the day I was in and out of sleep and in and out of the bathroom. It sucked. I could not keep anything down. By late afternoon my stomach felt like it was eating it self. But I did not dare to try and eat or drink anything then. By 4:30 or 5 I was able to get up and get something to drink finally. My stomach was stabilized and my head was feeling little better. So at least the worst was over. I then was able to eat some soup and catch a couple episodes of Law and Order (the old school ones - the best).

Tomorrow is Friday! On top of that is that it is payday! Yeah! Fridays always have a sense of optimism. The weekend is upon us and the idea of fun is on my mind. Maybe even the "Payday Lunch Crew" will decide to go to somewhere besides Pei Wei this week. I can't stand that place. I use to like it. I even introduced it to them. Damn, what a bad move. I really grew to dislike this place and it's food. It is not really that good. I guess I am pretty much done with it. What I can't understand is of the over a hundred restaurants in Addison, why is this place so popular? Oh well, I give up. So cheers to Fridays and Non "Pei Wei" lunches.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home