cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Sunday, July 16, 2006

My New Favorite Band

I first ran across the music of Camera Obscura back in January. I bought one of their albums from emusic and it turned out to be an amazing album. It was quickly in "heavy rotation" on my 'pod. Since then, I have picked up a couple more of their discs and they also proved to be very good. Well, last Friday I was lucky enough to catch them down in Deep Ellum at the Gypsy Tea Room (in the Tea Room side). This band from Glasgow, Scotland really rocked the house! Utterly amazing! They sound so good live. So groovy! I took some pictures of the show, although they did not turn out very well.

Here is one of my favorites of the set:



The rest are located at my Flickr Site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home