cblounge*blog

“Out of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Brownest.”

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I am back!

Hola! My sincerest regrets for the late/delayed "check in" since my return from Mexico. You could even say my "check in" is overdue. But I am back! It was a very eventful weekend down in olde Mexico! So eventful, it has taken all week to recover! (Not to mention coming back to a crazy week at work, but that is a another subject which will not be addressed here. Yucky!) Me and my travel companions Bobby and Meghan had a great time with some shopping, beer drinking, fantastic eating and lots of "relaxing". I captured some great pictures of our destination - here are my traveling compadres.


I will be posting the rest of my pictures to my web site (www.cblounge.com) shortly, after I redo/revamp my web site. This is becuase the new version of RapidWeaver was released last week and there are many new features to explore. Please stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home